Monday, October 4, 2010

I feel horrible

      Ughhh I don't even know why, but for about the last four days, I've been feeling horrible. I've had a headache some days, stomach aches here and there throughout the day, my pinky toe still hurts, and I have a bug bite that is really just pissing me off.
      I really don't think the headaches are from homework, it might be from looking at the computer screen or my itouch for too long. Today I don't have a headache, but I feel like I can't remember half the stuff I did in math. I basically just did the stuff I know and skipped the stuff that seemed hard. I don't know, but I think I'm getting lazy. I'm not sick because my immune system is beast and I don't get sick. An alternative explanation might be that I'm out of shape and I'm getting fat.
      The stomaches feel like theres a rock or something in there. Sometime it will hurt, and sometimes it will not. It might indicate that I need to eat less food because I eat about 3000 calories a day. Yea, I'm fat, I know.
      My pinky toe hurts because, one, I broke it, two, i sprained it. I kicked my brothers foot and heard a loud snapping sound, I fell down and said oww for about five minutes and got back up. It hurt. This happed last week. My toe still hurts. Now using my logic I predict that my fricken toe is sprained.
      I have lots of problems, but I have planed my scheme. I will go to the doctor. This is significant because the doctor will tell me what to do to fell better. The doctor is smart and has a computer full of big words to describe symptoms like psychotherapeutics, whats the point of that. Its stupid and just confuses the patient. The place I go to to see the doctors is Kaiser Permanente. I just moved to Pinole so I have not been there yet. I hope the doctors there are nice and will take good care of me. Owww my stomach hurts, ugh this is not the best day. Out of my entire time here at ASTI, so far today is one of the worst. Ohh well, there are going to be better more funner times in the future. Ok I'm done bye.  <-----Yay 392 words

No comments:

Post a Comment