Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Emotions: Love

      Lovea profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person. Everything that I'm going to say is based on my opinion and experiences. Love is the strongest emotion that humans have. It has the strongest impact on peoples decisions and ultimately, what they do. Love comes in many different forms. People love each other for many different reasons too. In Kite Runner Amir finds Soraya. This was probably love at first sight. Can that even happen? I think the chances of finding true love are just about the same as winning the lottery. People feel love every day, toward family, friends, and even people that you've just met. 
      Love, as great as it is also has lots of consequences. When love is lost anger is usually not far behind. One example of this was the Shooting at Virginia Tech. The thing that caused this massacre was a girl breaking up with her boyfriend. The boyfriend gunned down thirty-two random students. Love can send people on rampages that always result in violence. When someone one looses a loved one, they feel depressed, and can lead to psychological disorders. It depends on the person, but usually when someone looses someone they really love, all they think about is revenge. Thousands of people die each year. I will bet 100 dollars that most of those deaths have some connection to love. People also do drugs when they feel depressed. Even though love is awesome, the side affects that come after it are anger, vengeance, sadness, depression, psychological disorders, deaths, and lots of other emotions. I know the kite Runner is based on fiction, but when Kamal dies, his father commits suicide because his love for his son was so strong. 
      Love... in the end, is it worth it? Hell yea! Even though there are consequences, its worth every ounce of pain, strength, and will. There were only two times that I've experienced a strong sense of love toward a girl. Once when I was ten. The second when I was 13. The second time, it wasn't as strong. It feels good to love someone. I love my family, they are awesome and are always give me lots of love. My love toward my close friends is very strong. If they need help, I would always do my best to help them no matter what. If they were about to get shot, I would take a bullet for them. I treat them the same way I would treat my brothers and sisters. They would do the same.....I hope :) 
      There are are ways to tell if someone like you. I'm being lazy right now and don't want to tell you. Maybe in another post. Yay

No comments:

Post a Comment