Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Response to Ebone Qualls Post

Ebone told me to write about her blog, so yea, im guunna write about it.
When we got to Hilltop Mall, we went to Macy's and I got a green shirt with rhinestones on it and a white,pink,and orange Rocawear shirt with gold rhinestones on it. Then we walked through the mall and we went into this store called 5-7-9. Out of there, I got these low-cut, stiletto leather boots I've been wanting for a while.
      I think girls go shopping too much. Whenever im with Ebone and her friends. All she talks about is Trey Songz, Ben J, and clothes. First of all Trey Songz is not your husband. Hes old enough to be your dad Ebone. Im not trying to be mean, but everytime im with her. It's OMG TREY SONGZ OMG THAS MY HUSBAND, TREY SONGZ TREY SONGZ, TREY SONGZ IS SO SEXY, TREY SONGZ !!!!!!! OMG CLOTHES. Hey Ben j is cute too.
      Do girls buy a whole bunch of clothes so they can impress Trey Songz I mean yea I do that, I totally go to the mall trying on clothes and thinking if Trey Songz thinks my outfit is "cute". As I am writing this blog post, Ebone is looking at pictures of Trey Songz right next to me. She is talking about how nice Trey Songz's body is or something like that. She is asking me if I want to see his body. NO Ebone I don't want to see shirtless guys. I have evidence that Trey Songz is too old for Ebone. Trey Songz is 25, Ebone is 14. Thats like a 11 years difference. I predict that Ebone is talking about Trey Songz right now, and still will be when I'm done writing this. Ughhh
      Although Ebone will not achieve the name Ms.Songz, her effort is adequate. I hope the Songz administration read this post and agree with me. Even though I respect Ebone and Trey Songz I don't really see the chemistry there.I mean Trey Songz is a rich singer and is known by everyone, Ebone is a highschooler. Ok there are like 1000 rich singers in America and there are like what 12093300 highschool girls in the world. The chances of Trey Songz falling in love with one of those girls are 1 to 12093300 or very slim. Ebone im not trying to destory your dreams of marrying Trey Songz but yea you wanted me to respond to your blog post. Love u Ebone


1 comment: