Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Response to Fermin's Rock Music

There are sometimes when I’m hearing rock music, I feel so passionate that I visualize my self playing with the bands that I listen to. I just listen to some rock to calm me down.  -Fermin Carrea
   Fermin absolutely loves rock music, its his favorite thing to listen to. I also love rock music. It's the second most favorite genre of mine, right behind R&B. I also listen to a whole bunch of rock. Bands like Muse and Linkin Park are my favorite. I totally understand what Fermin is saying when he visualizes himself playing or singing with the band. I do that all the time. I will get so into the music that I start singing along as if I were there or playing along with the band.
   Its important to feel passionate about something you love to do. If you don't have passion toward something you love, then why love it in the first place? Hey maybe someday Fermin will be so passionate about rock that her will start a band of his own. When your passionate about something, you visualize it happening. Its like my passion toward berries. I'm so passionate toward them that i will think about them all the time, and have drool on my shirt because im dreaming im eating them.
    Sometimes when people are having hard times, they put on some music that they love. Like Fermin i also do this. When i am stressed out I go to my room, lay down, and just listen to a whole bunch of music that i like until i feel better. Its a great way to not get in trouble. instead of punching a hole in your wall you could listen to some of your favorite music.
   Music is very special, it comes in many forms and is listened all throughout the world. People everywhere in the world listen to different types of music. Music keeps the world together. Music has a great impact on people. It can make a person very mad, sad , angry, happy. It can trigger just about every emotion that a human can experience. In Fermine's case it helps him calm down and causes him to be passionate about something. Rock is Fermin's best friend, it will always be there to help him through hard times, and he will always love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment