Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Response to Rockstar's post

   This is a quote from Rokhsor Yusufi's Blog. 

I hate thieves and people who are always in my business. When somebody leaves something around, it means, they lost or forgot it. For starters, no one has a right in hell to go through it or to examine it or whatever else people do. It should be put somewhere out of reach until someone claims it. However, stealing is a way worse situation. Why do people steal and try to hide behind lies? I have recently gone through a stealing incident and it literally put out my blood on fire. I felt myself heat up as if I was on a burning skillet.
      I totally agree with Rokhsor, stealing and lying about who stole whatever it was, is one of the worst things someone could do to you. Stealing is one of the three things I absolutely hate the most. One reason is because the object the the person stole might have sentimental value to you. It could be worth two dollars to someone else, while it's worth a million to you. Another reason is when you don't know someone stole something from you. It wastes a bunch of time because you would think that you'd misplaced it. You would probally spend countless hours searching for something that was stolen.
      Stealing is one of the worst things you could do to someone. I hate people who steal, and I would beat the crap out of the person if I had ever found out who it was. I sometimes will take things from people and ask them where their pen was or something, but I would give it back right away. I only do this to some of my friends just to play around, but if people are stealing for their own benefit, then that is something they should get their ass beat for. Mind your own business, and don't steal, cause I'm going  hunt you down and throw you in a garbage.
       Some people steal because they want to be cool. Stealing is an issue that lots of people face. Some people steal because of financial reasons, some steal to be cool. No matter the reason, stealing is not right and there will be consequences. Its called Karma, it will come back to you in the future. If you really want to steal, go get a job with the federal some thing investigators (FBI) they steal your info, money, and all sorts of other stuff without you knowing. Other than that you shouldn't steal. Ok? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment